Peter Kang is the Co-Founder and CEO at Barrel, helping brands scale and optimize their threat to consumer experiences while developing meaningful connections with their customers.
- One of the essential aspects of great company culture is shared language. Having a unified communication helps everyone be on the same page. A great way to develop a shared language is by reading books together.
- “The biggest part of leadership is modeling. If you do the things you think are important and live the values you say are important, then the rest of it takes care of itself.” ~Peter
- Building a business infrastructure that consistently fosters leadership is highly beneficial for employee growth.
- Take a long term perspective on growth. Think of the hard decisions and what could be done now in order to have a compounded effect in the future.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peterkang34/
- Personal Website: https://www.peterkang.com
- Barrel: https://www.barrelny.com
- A domain name does not define the name of your organization.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/agencies-that-build/id1533003876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/04KrB9JKLJ7lxoBZQQpSSH?si=zljWTjmwSK-ht50WPpesOg
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/agencies-that-build
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYWdlbmNpZXN0aGF0YnVpbGQuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/CrkvUkDp0ZE
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.