Pete Baumgartner is the Founder of Lincoln Loop, a full-service software development agency specializing in Python and Django development for web and mobile systems. They value transparent partnerships in order to produce straightforward solutions.
- Advertising yourself as a niche agency starting off is a great strategy to get your foot in the door and be successful as a new agency. Find out what you want to be known for early on.
- Being a remote agency, it is important to have trust and autonomy with your team. This flexibility helps staff have a better work life balance and figure out their role.
- Having a full financial transparency within the agency empowers co-workers to clearly visualize how they are affecting the bottom line.
- Developing virtual team culture can be difficult. Start by meeting with your team in person at conferences and grow from there.
- Pete Baumgartner’s superpower - Flexibility “We are all trying to wear a bunch of different hats. Things are going to drop and that’s okay.”
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pbaumgartner/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipmb
- Lincoln Loop: https://lincolnloop.com
- High Performance Django: https://highperformancedjango.com
- “You don’t need a deep connection of people or be plugged into a network to start an agency. If you are doing good work and put yourself out there, then it will grow organically.” ~Pete
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/agencies-that-build/id1533003876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/04KrB9JKLJ7lxoBZQQpSSH?si=zljWTjmwSK-ht50WPpesOg
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/agencies-that-build
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYWdlbmNpZXN0aGF0YnVpbGQuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/SXTBbCVWr2U