JD Graffam is the Founder and CEO at Simple Focus, a UX-focused digital product, and interaction design agency. They help their clients grow by increasing conversion rates, reducing friction, and telling stories. JD Graffam is a recognized user experience expert, author, speaker, and writer. A Serial entrepreneur, he also owns 10+ profitable businesses besides Simple Focus.
- As a business owner, you have to prioritize and manage time. Delegate more and make time by managing your commitments in advance. Hire a professional to help better plan your day/week and manage your time more efficiently.
- “If you take Opportunity Cost to the next level of understanding, you will realize that it is the single most important economic concept that there is because you have to decide what's the most important thing you need to be working on.” -Graffam
- Having trustworthy people or decision-makers in your team is crucial for business growth.
- Manage your inbox to better manage your work/life.
- “You need to keep a clear head, keep things simple, stay on top, that's the tip or trick.”
- As a business, you need to know your priorities while outsourcing for a better ROI. Figure out if it’s budget concerns, culture, timezone, or something else.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdgraffam/
Medium - https://medium.com/@jdgraffam
Simple Focus - https://simplefocus.com/
- Thinking that sharing Calendly links without updating your calendar and commitments is better than taking time to actively schedule meetings when you’re actually available.
- When applying for a job, being extra casual and edgy helps you stand out.