Phillip Tiongson is the founder and CEO of Potion, an independent studio dedicated to transforming the world of interactivity.
- How do we communicate our unique value in a way that scales, is surprising, is reciprocal, and truly accessible? These four qualities are important to keep in mind with the call for connection in a technology demanding environment.
- The physical world is rich with sensory interactions. However, that does not mean the digital world does not have a deep impact as well. Digital interactions have the power to cultivate metamorphic experiences through design and storytelling.
- The relationships that you build with partners, whether they are collaborators, competitors or clients, is where new business comes from.
- In the future, how we relate to each other is going to evolve. “I think of Zoom right now as the iPhone 1. This is going to explode into many different special use cases and expressions...on how we send ourselves [digitally].”
- Career advice from Phillip Tiongson, it is easy to mistake achievement for enjoying your work. Take time to appreciate everything and everyone around you.
- Personal/Business Website: https://www.potiondesign.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philliptiongson/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/philliptiongson
- Company Website: https://www.perchinteractive.com
- We have just as much value and connection from miles away opposed to being in a physical place at the same time.
Ways to Tune In:
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/hgRY3pg1nLQ