Bill Whitebone is the Principal at Advance Velocity, providing businesses with the expertise and capacity needed to take them to the next level. They partner with their clients from start to finish, focusing on their client’s needs while producing new ideas, developing effective strategies, and designing high quality and scalable solutions.
- The key to your team’s success in finding client solutions is by understanding their business. This is crucial to finding a personalized solution that caters to their needs.
- Look for references from past customers of and leadership at an offshore team to gain insight into whether or not they are a good fit to collaborate with your organization.
- “If you have a good team and you have confidence in what you are delivering then fixed price is the way to go. It’s certainly riskier, but if you know what you are doing and you know how your team works there’s more margin to be had there potentially.” ~Bill
- Global teams allow for a wide variety of global perspectives. The best voices and inputs from across the globe can come together and create immense value in creating the best possible solutions.
- Remote work has opened the doors, even more so, to working with offshore companies. Will the future bring a more competitive global workforce?
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billwhitebone/
- Advance Velocity: https://www.advancevelocity.com
- Solutions are not easy. Identify the problem by asking your clients, “What is preventing your business from functioning optimally?” Understand the broader challenge.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/agencies-that-build/id1533003876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/04KrB9JKLJ7lxoBZQQpSSH?si=zljWTjmwSK-ht50WPpesOg
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/agencies-that-build
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYWdlbmNpZXN0aGF0YnVpbGQuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/uH4JCVO4cWQ