Jamie Anderson is the CEO at Emergent Software, an award-winning custom software development company that provides high-quality custom software development, website development & design, mobile & web application development, and more. They value employee development, small business, and client partnerships over sales.
- “As companies get bigger often they try to do more and more things. I think that is a good business strategy, however, I think you have to be careful not to lose what you're good at.”~Jamie
- Saying no to a client is one of the hardest things to do as an agency. When pivoting that conversation with a client make sure your leadership is on the same page and be confident in your company direction.
- The current global climate has driven change, especially in businesses and how they interact with or invest in technology.
- Having a staffing-based delivery focuses on the technology conversation over how the product is delivered. This simplifies the message and makes your agency more boutique-like.
- “The growth metric that we are looking at is consistent, controlled growth. What’s important is maintaining our culture that we developed and maintaining the quality for our clients.” ~Jamie
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieanderson2/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jamieand78
- Emergent Software website: https://www.emergentsoftware.net
- Bigger is not better. In smaller agencies and companies there is more opportunity to impact culture, to lead, to make customer impact than there is with a bigger “machine”.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/agencies-that-build/id1533003876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/04KrB9JKLJ7lxoBZQQpSSH?si=zljWTjmwSK-ht50WPpesOg
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/agencies-that-build
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYWdlbmNpZXN0aGF0YnVpbGQuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/cNGDROlPauQ