Ross Patrick is the Creative Director and Founder of XtraBold Agency. XtraBold is a digital marketing and strategy agency that helps brands create exceptional customer experiences, from branding and packaging to digital moments that connect with people on an emotional level.
- Cultural references and knowledge are probably more important than book smarts to do the right thing for the client.
- To make things work, you just have to be willing to trust and to take the failure which is a part of the process.
- You need to be willing to be flexible and change, do your jobs differently, trust your instincts, your experience, and your willingness to take chances. And maybe fail a little bit, that's what's gonna get you through this.
- Make sure you're clear, and that the team is transparent; transparent about who, what, where, when, and how.
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosspatrick/
- You have to be an expert to do things that you want to do.