Garrett Ross is the Co-founder of Mobelux, a leading software design & development agency that offers services including UX, Design, Development and Strategy. They design, build, and brand award‑winning mobile apps and modern web platforms.
- “Internal leadership should be natural and organic. The company as a whole is a living organism. How to enable people is to make them feel like they are contributing and adding value.”~Garrett
- Knowing when to step back and allow your co-workers to have the ability to design and create without restraint fosters career and personal growth within the company.
- Take the risk without fear of failure! You never know where a product or project will lead. Trust your gut and go for it.
- Mobelux’s superpower: Being able to innovate and solve problems that have not hit the market before.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrett-ross-922903/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/grtweets
- Mobelux: https://mobelux.com
- Personal Website: https://www.garrettross.com
- 24pt YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgids9oE_yA&list=PLBa1QbVUnIMrqNRsfusINzAbq7MCTpelu
- Instagram: @garrettross
- Talent is overrated. Anything can be learned. If you work hard enough and have a good work ethic you can master your craft.
- Process is overrated. Problem solving heightens when you are thrown into an uncomfortable situation. Many tend to be afraid to fail, but you can learn to feel uncomfortable.
- No one can master something in a set amount of hours. Learning something new varies from person to person.
Ways to Tune In:
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/agencies-that-build/id1533003876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/04KrB9JKLJ7lxoBZQQpSSH?si=zljWTjmwSK-ht50WPpesOg
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/agencies-that-build
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYWdlbmNpZXN0aGF0YnVpbGQuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - Full video - https://youtu.be/JtgU7nLRJmI