Michael Lavista is the Founder and CEO of Caxy Interactive, a web design and development firm in Chicago specializing in User Experience and Agile-driven software and technology development. Caxy Interactive loves helping clients break new ground, find new customers, and engage the ones they already have in unexpected ways.
- A proposal should not be to convince, it should be to confirm.
- Positioning yourself as an expert, and being very selective about your prospects can save us a lot of time and money.
- If you narrow your focus, you broaden your market.
- I can market anything to anybody, but if I don't know who I'm talking to, there's no point
- Hire them on the basis of how the person operates, how they work, the integrity and humor, and all these other kinds of things, not just the programming skills.
- The number one job of the CEO and kind of how they ultimately get judged and their outcomes are evaluated, is their ability to make decisions about the priority of things they are working on. - Michael Lavista
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaellavista/
- Company Website: https://www.caxy.com/
- Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/caxy-inc-/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MichaelLavista
- The most important thing to do with the client on the front end is find out the Budget.